There are many ways you can contribute to this site:
- Submit a syllabus. These can be submitted as PDFs with your name as well as with or without watermarks. (See the five syllabi currently posted from the roundtable participants.)
- Submit a an assignment to share. As with the syllabi, these can be watermarked PDFs if that is your preference. Assignment write-ups can include information such as learning goals, timeframe, necessary materials, ideal class size, whether it is for intro or advanced students, rubrics, etc.
- Contact us about submitting a blog post (200-400 words) on any topic.
- Suggest resources such as articles, links to interviews, blogs, websites, Twitter accounts etc. We hope this section will eventually offer a substantial array of digital resources for the classroom and beyond.
- Comment on or ask questions about the materials on the site. We would like for the site to provide a space for online conversations about feminist pedagogy!
Please email submissions to email@example.com.